• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Instrument blocklower error

RT-PCR

Best Answer bob1, 05 October 2017 - 08:33 AM

This is an instrument error indicating that the plate will not lower and as such the instrument cannot open. You probably need to call a service technician to come out and fix. However, before you do that - find the equipment specific manual and check the instrument troubleshooting pages, there may be a way to get the plate out without the expense of a technician. 

You can also call their help phone, which may be able to give you some idea of what to do. 

Whatever you do - tell someone else what is going on, it is probably not your fault, especially if you have used the machine in the past with no problems.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kristaliukas

Kristaliukas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:36 AM

OMG I really need help!!! wacko.png  today I face a really big problem with me RT-PCR (applied biosystems Rt pcr), after whole PCR reaction, appeared red note on the screen ,, instrument blocklower error, unable to lowerblock''. What should i do? Maybe someone can say what possible could be wrong? sad.pngBecause plate cover not opening... blink.png

#2 bob1

bob1

Thelymitra pulchella

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,400 posts
Excellent

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:33 AM   Best Answer

This is an instrument error indicating that the plate will not lower and as such the instrument cannot open. You probably need to call a service technician to come out and fix. However, before you do that - find the equipment specific manual and check the instrument troubleshooting pages, there may be a way to get the plate out without the expense of a technician. 

You can also call their help phone, which may be able to give you some idea of what to do. 

Whatever you do - tell someone else what is going on, it is probably not your fault, especially if you have used the machine in the past with no problems.

#3 Kristaliukas

Kristaliukas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:43 AM

Thank you! Today I will sleep better, I think smile.png

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.