• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo

We need a way to see microRNA and DNA in vitro for reverse aging

laser spectroscopy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fredreload

Fredreload

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:25 AM

Imagine being able to observe microRNA and DNA action in vitro, that, with the help of computer visualization, could help decode every mechanics in the body and eventually a way to reverse aging. From 20 second to 40 second of the video about attosecond laser presented.

So how exactly do we reverse aging?

First we need to understand the mechanics, we get a snapshot of the complete DNA genome(gene expression) of every cell in the body in the 30 years old and attempt to reverse every cell's DNA gene expression in the body to match it as we grow older, like when I become 50 years old. We do not need to modify the DNA, just the gene expression. This SALK article shows that it is possible to change the epigenetic marks(gene expression) by expressing the four factors in the cell for two days and have the cell's age slowly reverse back to a younger age, that is before it becomes a stem cell completely. The transgenic mice is modified to respond to an antibiotic that would turn on the four genes, but we cannot do that to our bodies, so we need the help from microRNA to change the gene expression. Now this article shows that it is possible to create induced pluripotent stem cell from microRNA, but as far as I've looked everywhere there really is not an article about microRNA changing gene expression, it's more of a myth how silencing mRNA with microRNA would results lead to a change in gene expression. Hormone changes gene expression, but for microRNA, it's a myth. Now this article suggests a transfection method to get microRNA into the cell using a virus, but I prefer the natural way in which microRNA normally enters a cell, this is yet another problem scientists do not understand, maybe with the help of attosecond laser we can understand the mechanics better.

So the goal is to inject an artificial microRNA that would revert all 50 years old cells' gene expression to match the 30 years old cells' gene expression, but how are we going to test it? My idea is through computer programming, microRNA are codes and it binds to mRNA to silence it and eventually leads to a change in gene expression, such calculations can be predicted with computer computations. I'll leave the rest to your thoughts an feedback. Thanks for taking the time to read this

Edited by Fredreload, 16 April 2017 - 05:26 AM.

#2 Fredreload

Fredreload

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Neutral

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:31 AM

Light sheet microscopy is on its way to visualize cell in vivo, correction, in vivo, here, at 250nm resolution

Edited by Fredreload, 03 May 2017 - 05:31 AM.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.