• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

tissue culture of jatropha

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 sanket thakur

sanket thakur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Neutral

Posted 24 August 2004 - 07:49 AM

Is any one working on tissue culture of jatropha curcas ? I would like to share my findings with you.
Thanks

#2 DR. CH. RAVI PRAKASH

DR. CH. RAVI PRAKASH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Neutral

Posted 26 September 2004 - 10:45 PM

Dear Dr. Sanket Thakur,

This msg is in connetion with your invitation to chit chat on Tissue culture of J. curcas. In fact I have been associated with this plant since last two and half years. I have included this plant for my Ph.D. work alongwith other plant species. This being the most difficult plant to deal with for in vitro propagation, I had encountered some basic difficulties in obtaining rooting. When contacted some experts, the reason expressed as genotypic dependency. If you have any protocol for root induction please send me so that I can further my researach in this line. I require to know where exactly the segmentation is to be made for inducing rooting i.e. nodal regions (upper or middle or lower part of the nodes) or internodal regions. Please interact and help me this regard and I'll be grateful to you. If you have any publications,please send me some.
Thanks

Dr. Ravi Prakash

#3 ghanoo

ghanoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Neutral

Posted 18 November 2004 - 09:00 PM

Dear Dr.Ravi Prakash,

I am intrested to do tissue culture of Jatropha plants,you are working on this plants pls let me know tissue culture procedure and medium which is used by you. I shall highly greatful to you if you reply to me.

thanks
regards
Ghanshyam Maurya

email -ghanshyam_maurya@relbio.com

#4 ramkola

ramkola

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Neutral

Posted 30 December 2004 - 04:06 AM

Dear Sanket,
We are starting work on Jatropha.
Please share your findings.

Best regards,

Ram

#5 nayan

nayan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Neutral

Posted 08 February 2005 - 03:14 AM

Dear all,

We are setting up a Jatropa tissue culture lab. So would like to share information about Jatropa tissue culture with you all and would also like to benefit from your information and experiences. Hope to hear about it more soon.

Warm Regards,
Nayan

#6 ghanoo

ghanoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Neutral

Posted 08 February 2005 - 03:24 AM

Pls give your contact number,i would like to contact you.

Thanks
Regards
Ghanshyam Maurya

#7 melody

melody

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Neutral

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:24 AM

Dear Dr. Sanket Thaku,

I am planning to make a proposal for my master's theses on mass propagation of Jathropa curcas through tissue culture. I am really very interested in this study, however, I really have no basis for the media and the hormone concentrations, and the procedures to be applied. I would be grateful if you could recommend me also a possible research problem.

Thank you. Looking forward for your response.

Melody B. Muguerza

#8 diane sumadiharjo

diane sumadiharjo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Neutral

Posted 21 June 2009 - 08:33 PM

Is any one working on tissue culture of jatropha curcas ? I would like to share my findings with you.
Thanks

Hi Dr.Thakur,

I am new member of this forum, we plan about setting tissue culture lab for jatropha, I have no any idea at all about this matter. Could you please share with me about the procedures, medium that used, hormone, explant, etc..all about jatropha tissue culture. Pls, I need to find out badly..thank you so much :o

pls, email me at diane_s@live.com.sg

#9 Eddy Ahmad

Eddy Ahmad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Neutral

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:38 PM

Hi all,

I'm currently working on the similar topic too. My problem is trying to find the best hormone combination for adventitious shoot formation by using petiole as explants. If possible, i want to skip the callus stage..can i do that?

#10 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,509 posts
Excellent

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:01 AM

moved the thread to this section (Research Idea, Design and Collaboration)

for sharing results, discussion, etc about this topic perhaps it might be a good idea to start your own interest group

One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.