Would you like to join one of the world’s leaders in Animal Nutrition? Are you looking for a highly varied pivot role between technical solutions and our markets? Do you enjoy a multi-stakeholder setting from where you leverage technical expertise and knowledge via local teams to (end) customers? Can you imagine working on the reverse process as well (i.e. from markets to R&D)? Are you looking forward to a multi-disciplinary role with variation from very practical issues to more abstract and complex problems? Then Nutreco has a very interesting role for you!
Global Technical & Commercial Solutions Manager (Swine)
(Part of our Global Marketing Organization)
In the position of Global Technical & Commercial Solutions Manager you will work on enhancing the commercialization of the nutritional solutions portfolio (products, models and services) per main market segment. You will define, implement and steer the technology and knowledge transfer process to improve technical and marketing knowledge of local teams. You’ll be a key transmitter between head office and local markets and vice versa, playing an essential role in supporting sales. As such you will leverage expertise via the Operating Companies downstream to the end-customer. Large clients with interesting cases will be contacted directly.
Furthermore, you will be highly engaged in the innovation process. You will follow the forefront of technical ability and connect it to market needs. On the other hand you will encounter situations where you need to tap from R&D, IT or financial controlling resources to optimize Trouw Nutrition’s solutions to clients / the market. It is your job to interpret practical issues into a larger context and provide improvement solutions, again sourcing from Trouw Nutrition’s specialists or even external sources.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Translating nutritional and scientific advances and best practices into (improved) products, models and services that sustain the Trouw Nutrition application leadership;
- Supporting the Swine Portfolio Manager and the Global Marketing Team in defining and maintaining the global Swine portfolio of nutritional solutions (products, models, services) per main market segment;
- Improving the knowledge level of technical and commercial teams in the business. Providing technical and marketing support and training; “Train the Trainer”;
- Developing the use of technical & marketing sales support materials to sales and technical teams. Support desk for technical and marketing questions;
- Be involved with large key-accounts where necessary;
- Interfacing between local marketplace and global innovation and marketing teams;
- Steer product managers in product development, formulation, boundaries and standards
- Managing Stage-Gate process for innovations through new product launch to post-launch campaigns and technical support & expertise of the feed solutions portfolio for the Swine segment.
You, as the ideal candidate, have:
- An academic degree in Animal Science or related discipline. PhD is considered as an advantage;
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in (related) industry;
- In depth understanding of the Swine industry with sound technical, nutritional and marketing knowledge;
- Intercultural management skills, adaptability to work across functions and in different markets;
- Enjoys some business traveling (30%).
To be succesful in this role you are a person with a strong vision, with good conceptual and systematic thinking while being result oriented. You are commercially sensed and you are strong in your communication (verbal/written). You are strong in multi-level interaction, networking and cooperation. You are a person who has impact with strong progress control, planning and organizing skills.
We offer you:
- Working at an innovative global leader in animal nutrition and aquaculture feed;
- A very interesting position with multi-dimensional and multi-disciplinary challenges;
- Plenty of opportunities within an international environment and multicultural team;
- A competitive salary package with excellent benefits;
- The opportunity to enjoy some business traveling.
More information about this position?
For more information regarding the vacancy and role you can contact Jan Soumar (Swine Portfolio Manager) on +31 613 25 20 14. For more information regarding the recruitment process you can contact Jan Janssen (Corporate Recruiter) on +31632270713.
Interested in this challenging position as Technical & Commercial Solutions Manager (Swine)?
We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the following link: https://express.cand...rd/14a65635036c