• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
- - - - -

Peptide Synthesis

experimental skills

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Chloe Mica

Chloe Mica

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 06:08 PM

Hey, I want to conduct an experiment about peptide synthesis but I never did this before. I have to make it anyway, so any suggestions? Procedures, instruments, safety problems, etc.  I'll appreciate that a lot. 

#2 mdfenko

an elder

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,202 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 04:43 AM

order it from a company that makes synthesized peptides unless you have a synthesizer at your disposal (in which case the instructions that come with it will answer all your questions).

talent does what it can
genius does what it must
i do what i get paid to do

#3 Therapeutic Antibodies

Therapeutic Antibodies

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:13 PM

You can check out it in some companies.As I know,some companies can do it well and the price is not high.Or you you can try phage display method(screening or construction).Hope this can help you!

#4 Zoe Winslet

Zoe Winslet

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:42 PM

Creative Peptides can synthesize peptides of length up to 200 AA. Peptides of 50-70 AA can be obtained by direct chemical synthesis. Longer peptides can be generated by chemically linking several synthetic peptide components. Proteins can also be chemically synthesized. There are some Peptide Synthesis infomation for you, hope to help you !

Be best yourself!

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.