Discuss a possible way to cure virus disease
Key word: T cell empty cell HIV
As the mechanism of biomutation, the antibody can't cure many diseases. Once the proteins of some virus change, the original antibody will lose its function. So we have to create new vaccine all the time. Here the passage will put forward a possible way to cure virus disease.
The conventional antibody fights against virus by combining itself with certain proteins on the surface of some virus. Then it prevents the virus from infecting the cells and stop the propagation of virus. But as the result of virus mutation, the original protein will lose its function.
According to the mechanism of virus infection, this passage gives a new idea on preventing virus' infection.
Because there are some many incomplete cells such as red blood cells, we can construct a kind of cell that has no gene inside but has the function of the original cell, we name it empty cell. For example, we fetch all the gene from a T-CD4 cell and get a empty CD4, or we create some fragment of T-CD4. By assuming that empty cell can not be recognized by virus, we can create a new way to cure disease. We can inflood large amount of empty T-CD4 cell (ET4 cell), achieving such goals:
1. The virus will attach itself to the ET4 cell, for example, the HIV cells actively combine it will ET4. But the ET4 is not a complete cell, so the HIV can not reproduce itself inside the ET4, so this virus has been killed. As a cell can attract so many virus, so it can kill many virus.
2. The virus will try to find the ET4 instead of antibody looking for virus.
3. If the infected ET4 is cracking, there will just gene of HIV instead of complete virus, they can't infect any healthy cell.
4.This mechanism protect many T-CD4 cell in AIDS body.
5. Resolving biomutation, because once the virus change its DNA or RNA, it can not attach itself to the ET4, then it will never infect the healthy T-CD4 (the ET4 and T-CD4 has the same protein structure), so it will not infect other cells in the body. It will never be a threat to our health.
By input large amount of ET4 into the body of patients, we can speed down the process of virus infecting. Then if we combine this method and other cure methods, we may cure HIV disease and other kind of disease.
Likewise, this method can be used to cure other virus disease if the virus is in human's vessel or body fluid.
However, there exist some shortage in this cure method:
1.It may be difficult to create such cell that has no DNA but can perform like a healthy cell. However, there may be no need to get all the DNA from the healthy cell, we can get some key organ out of the cell, if this organ is very important in HIV's reproduction inside this cell
2.How could we make virus infect this cell? Will virus recognize this kind of cell?
3. Many mechanism is unknown.