• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo

internship

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gulii

gulii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Neutral

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:01 AM

is it possible that i can get opportunity to do  internship in US,CANADA or in European countries?

#2 pito

pito

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:05 PM

is it possible that i can get opportunity to do  internship in US,CANADA or in European countries?

of course its possible...

But it all depends on what you want/are looking for and your current status (bachelor student/master student, degrees, from where you are..)

If you don't know it, then ask it! Better to ask and look foolish to some than not ask and stay stupid.

#3 gulii

gulii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Neutral

Posted 20 February 2015 - 07:24 PM

can you provide me more information? can you give me links of those companies and institutes that offer  internships for foreigners? i want to go to research line and wish to do masters in food science so i want to do internships related  food science 

#4 pito

pito

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:33 PM

can you provide me more information? can you give me links of those companies and institutes that offer  internships for foreigners? i want to go to research line and wish to do masters in food science so i want to do internships related  food science 

It often does not work like that.

Where I work we get internships every year and pretty much 95% of them arrive because they have applied (by sending an email to the professor) themselves.

Labs/companies often do not have "open internships" on their websites because they receive emails from people that are pro-active.

You need to figure out what you want: what kind of work, what kind of lab. Based on that you can start selecting and sending emails.

However: are you a student that wants to do this as part of your study or just independent from your study? When its the latter, it would be a bit harder to find something.

If you don't know it, then ask it! Better to ask and look foolish to some than not ask and stay stupid.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.