• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Reincarnation on Bioforum

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 CPRES

CPRES

Cellcounter

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
Excellent

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:21 AM

So what do you do when you come back to bioforum after half a decade and are looking for old buddies that you have long forgotten, the avatar names erased from your memory bank, and you need some encouraging shout-outs? It almost feels like going to childhood town after 20 years and seeing the things changed and things same. Faces that look familiar but are they? And you wonder everyone you knew have passed away long since.

Cellcounter here.

So. Now that you have your first ever question on bioforum answered (or not), mail yourself your username and password so you don't forget them, and then come back soon to update us on how it all worked out. That's how you build Karma in science.

#2 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • 5,577 posts
Excellent

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:20 AM

Wellcome back Cellcounter, but why don't you use the old account? 

And well more wrinkles (surely) and more wisedom (hopefully) wink.png

One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#3 CPRES

CPRES

Cellcounter

• Active Members
  • 140 posts
Excellent

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:43 AM

Thanks hobglobin! 

I don't remember the password, and old email account was hacked long time ago so can't have pw delivered! I will still try out some passwords for cellcounter account, but in the meanwhile CPRES would serve..

Aye, Nay cool.png

So. Now that you have your first ever question on bioforum answered (or not), mail yourself your username and password so you don't forget them, and then come back soon to update us on how it all worked out. That's how you build Karma in science.

#4 bob1

bob1

Thelymitra pulchella

• Global Moderators
  • 6,083 posts
Excellent

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:09 PM

Welcome back Cellcounter, I must admit I didn't look at your avatar, or I might have guessed it was you.

#5 CPRES

CPRES

Cellcounter

• Active Members
  • 140 posts
Excellent

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:25 PM

Nope, I added it later. You know, had to touch up that one errant gray hair..

#6 Trof

Trof

Brain on a stick

• Global Moderators
  • 1,299 posts
Excellent

Posted 31 January 2015 - 03:20 AM

As I remember, I needed to re-register since in the mean time the database was somehow restarted and my identity was not there any more. So I got the same nick and avatar, but younger one.

But that was in 2009. 
I remember coming to Bioforum somewhere beween 2004-2005.

Our country has a serious deficiency in lighthouses. I assume the main reason is that we have no sea.

I never trust anything that can't be doubted.

'Normal' is a dryer setting. - Elizabeth Moon

#7 Trof

Trof

Brain on a stick

• Global Moderators
  • 1,299 posts
Excellent

Posted 31 January 2015 - 03:26 AM

CPRES: You think that it would not be possible to reclaim your old account? If you write to admin and could prove yourself somehow?

On the other hand, you have now already the post count close to what you have with the old one ;)

Our country has a serious deficiency in lighthouses. I assume the main reason is that we have no sea.

I never trust anything that can't be doubted.

'Normal' is a dryer setting. - Elizabeth Moon

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.