Active Resurse Co. Srl, a manpower and recruitment company from Romania, exclusively dedicated to the Oil & Gas Sector, active in the National & International market is looking for European Technologists for a project in UK, Berkshire.
JOB TITLE: Technologist
Conduct specialist technical work, including but not exclusively in oilfield reservoir souring studies, in a small team within the Technical Services Department.
1. Conduct and participate in various specialist studies, research projects and cosultancy assignments using a variety of test equipment, in laboratories and/or on customer sites, and using commercial and in-house software. Studies include reservoir souring, scaling, injectivity, asphaltene, wax, etc., with well flow, pipeline and process modelling.
2. Write clear technical reports, which involve interpretation of modelling and other data, drawing conclusions and recommendations, and preparing and giving presentations.
3. Working with colleagues on above studies and some on-site work, perhaps gathering data from client files, conducting physical tests in the oil & gas fields, e.g. biocide test, microbial monitoring, core-flood studies, etc.
4. Working with colleagues to develop scopes of work and proposals for studies, and presentations of such.
5. Managing own projects (studies), including expediting sub-contractors and in-house staff.
Required previous experience:
Working knowledge of microbiology and chemistry, preferably to first or higher-degree level. Higher degree should have relevance to oilfield microbial problems or microbial control.
Required Technical Knowledge:
Working knowledge of microbiology to degree or PhD leve and reasonable proficiency in chemistry, preferably related to oil & gas industry.
First degree preferabaly in Microbiology, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
Higher degree (Masters or PhD) in Microbiology, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
Written: Excellent level
Spoken: Fluent level
Further Comments or notes regarding the selection process (if any) :
The availability, including passport and any medical requirements, to travel at relatively short notice outside of UK and Europe are desirable, for short duration visits to client offices and fields, on and offshore.
If your profile matches with the JD and if you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your updated CV (with relevant details) at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to send it for evaluation to our client.