• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo

Reed and Muench Method

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ronny1

ronny1

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Neutral

Posted 29 June 2004 - 10:16 PM

I want to refer to Reed and Muench (1938) paper. I tried to find that on web but could not succeed. Could anyone help me in providing the access to paper or the alternative source of that method on web?

#2 HN1000

HN1000

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Neutral

Posted 11 July 2004 - 07:57 AM

I want to refer to Reed and Muench (1938) paper. I tried to find that on web but could not succeed. Could anyone help me in providing the access to paper or the alternative source of that method on web?

Check this book,
Microbiology forth edition 1990,(Bernard D.Davis, Renato Dulbecco,...) , chapter 44, Appendix PP:791-793

may be usefull :rolleyes:

#3 ronny1

ronny1

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Neutral

Posted 11 July 2004 - 05:57 PM

Thanks for your suggestions but I wanted some online access to that paper/method because microbiology books at my place don't have that method.

#4 preeti

preeti

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Neutral

Posted 06 August 2004 - 09:17 AM

Thanks for your suggestions but I wanted some online access to that paper/method because microbiology books at my place don't have that method.

i can give u name of the book that can help u. i personally use this book 4 reed+mu. method
METHODS AND TECHNIQUES IN VIROLOGY by Payment and Trudel
if ya have trouble getting it lemme know i will writye the method & send it 2 u
preeti

#5 Skywalker

Skywalker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 01 September 2004 - 05:34 AM

Hi Ronny,

I use that methos all the time because I work with in vivo challenges with differents fish pathogens. If you have problems for understanding the application of the formula I can help you. On the other hand, I don't have the paper with de method so if you have it now, I will appreciate to much if you can send me an scanned text or something.

Erwin

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.