Our Price $195,000 installed
(New Price: $275,000 plus)
· Originally installed: January 2002
· On manufacturer’s service contract: when deinstalled
· Serial Number: QAA125
· Extremely powerful LCMSMS
· Small in size: 390 mm (w) x 587 mm (h) x 810 mm (d) (15.3 in x 23.1 in x 32.0 in)
· Acquisition rates up to 5000 amu/sec
· 2040 amu upper mass limit
· ZSpray™ dual orthogonal sampling interface provides great sensitivity
· Vertically mounted liquid inlet probes to minimize tube length and peak dispersion
· Software-controlled, integrated syringe pump for easy calibration, tuning and sample infusion
· Software-controlled divert valve/manual injection valve
· Digital control of source gas flow rates
· Differentially pumped vacuum system featuring singular air-cooled, split flow turbomolecular pump technology
· Control and data acquisition with the industry leading MassLynx™ 3.5 Software
· Ergonomic system architecture for improved serviceability
Waters Alliance 2795 is a recent and popular HPLC unit. The components of this system are listed below.
· Integrated Pump
· Integrated Autosampler
· Waters MassLynx Data System
· Originally installed: December 4, 2001
· Serial Number: D99SM9012R
Very few of these instruments appear on the used equipment market. This is a rare find. Please contact us if you are interested.
Please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (800)916-5600 for any questions that you may have.
Edited by mandelia, 16 June 2004 - 10:27 AM.