I have a quick question: I used the double amount of LB (the flask said 10g/l) I accidently used 20g/l.
Now I wonder: does this make a difference? I would think not, its just more food for the bacteria. But what about antibiotics you use? Would this perhaps be a problem or should it not be a big problem?
Altough, I can imagine that because of the more food present the bacteria that have not been transformed like they should have been, perhaps are able to grow due to the excess in food?
I am also assuming that the salt concentration , although being doubled does not really play a huge role.