Comprehensive List of transcription factor binding sites (TFBSs) databases based on ChIP-seq data as follows:
(1) ChIPBase: a database for transcription factor binding maps and decoding the transcriptional regulation of protein-coding genes, lncRNAs and miRNAs from ChIP-Seq data. release date: 2013 January.
(2) ChEA: transcription factor regulation inferred from integrating genome-wide ChIP-X experiments. release date: 2010 Oct.
(3) CistromeMap: a knowledgebase and web server for ChIP-Seq and DNase-Seq studies in mouse and human. release date: 2012 April.
(4) CTCFBSDB: a database for CTCF binding sites and genome organization. release date: 2013 January.
(5) Factorbook: a Wiki-based database for transcription factor-binding data generated by the ENCODE consortium. release date: 2013 January.
(6) hmChIP: a database and web server for exploring publicly available human and mouse ChIP-seq and ChIP-chip data. release date: 2011 March.
(7) HOCOMOCO: a comprehensive collection of human transcription factor binding sites models. release date: 2013 January.
(8) JASPAR 2010: The JASPAR CORE database contains a curated, non-redundant set of profiles, derived from published collections of experimentally defined transcription factor binding sites for eukaryotes. release date: 2010 January.
(9) SwissRegulon: a database of genome-wide annotations of regulatory sites. release date: 2013 January.