microRNAs(miRNAs) and Long noncoding RNAs (lncRNAs) represent the leading edge of cancer research.
Several papers have revealed lncRNA functions by identifying the regulatory relationships between miRNAs and lncRNAs.
There are two related resources for miRNA-lncRNA interactions were listed as follows:
(1) starBase v2.0 is designed for decoding miRNA-lncRNA interaction networks and ceRNA regulatory networks involving lncRNAs and mRNAs from 108 CLIP-Seq (HITS-CLIP, PAR-CLIP, iCLIP, CLASH) datasets. website: http://starbase.sysu.edu.cn
(2) DIANA-LncBase: miRNA-lncRNA interactions from 1 CLIP-Seq datasets and computationally predictions. website: http://diana.imis.at... ... Base/index
There are several lncRNA databases, ChIPBase, lncRNAdb, LNCipedia, NONCODE and NRED.
(1) ChIPBase, ChIPBase is a database for annotating and exploring the expression profiles and the transcriptional regulation of lncRNAs and other ncRNAs.. website: http://deepbase.sysu.edu.cn/chipbase/
(2) lncRNAdb, contains a comprehensive list of lncRNAs that have been shown to have, or to be associated with, biological functions in eukaryotes, as well as messenger RNAs that have regulatory roles. website:http://www.lncrnadb.org/
(3) LNCipedia: a database for annotated human lncRNA transcript sequences and structures.website: http://www.lncipedia.org
(4) NONCODE, NONCODE provides an integrative annotation of long noncoding RNAs. website: http://www.noncode.org
(5) NRED (ncRNA Expression Database), provides gene expression information for thousands of long ncRNAs in human and mouse. It also contains both microarray and in situ hybridization data, much of which is described here for the first time. website: http://jsm-research....uq.edu.au/nred/
Edited by zhxq09, 14 November 2013 - 03:23 AM.