• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Human vaccine candidate using montanide 50V

vaccine candidate Montanide 50V Montanide 720 mice immune system

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mariam

Mariam

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Neutral

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:54 AM

Hi,

Please help me. I need your urgent response

I am working on a recombinant protein as a subunit vaccine candidate for a human bacterial disease. As an adjuvant,I want to choose among IFA, montanide 50V and 206V  because I have a bit of montanide 720! With regard to this fact that montanide 50V and 720 are both W/O adjuvants, I was wondering if 50V could be used instead of 720.Could anybody explain if there is any difference between these two adjuvants regarding level and length of immune system stimulation?

My project is still in in vivo stage and I am going to test my vaccine candidate in mice.

Thanks

#2 Mariam

Mariam

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Neutral

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:02 AM

Hi,

Please help me. I need your urgent response

I am working on a recombinant protein as a subunit vaccine candidate for a human bacterial disease. As an adjuvant,I want to choose among IFA, montanide 50V and 206V  because I have a bit of montanide 720! With regard to this fact that montanide 50V and 720 are both W/O adjuvants, I was wondering if 50V could be used instead of 720.Could anybody explain if there is any difference between these two adjuvants regarding level and length of immune system stimulation?

My project is still in in vivo stage and I am going to test my vaccine candidate in mice.

Thanks

#3 pito

pito

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,325 posts
Excellent

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:09 PM

its weekend, not a lot of people check the website...

And its a very specific question. I think its best to search some literature yourself.

DOnt you have any information sheets on these components?

If you don't know it, then ask it! Better to ask and look foolish to some than not ask and stay stupid.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.