• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo

AutoClone Beta - The DNA Search Engine that Generates Cloning Protocols Based on

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 EdwardPerello

EdwardPerello

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

Hi there! I am from a UK startup company called Desktop Genetics. We are developing a DNA Search Engine that automatically generates assembly protocols based on available clones and sequences. Its called AutoClone, and I wanted to invite you all to our beta test.

Simply put, AutoClone lets you search for DNA sequences that are both internal to, and external to, your lab. Every user simply tells AutoClone what sequences they have, and then these become searchable (based on the user and sequence privacy settings). We are already putting together a collection of existing public DNA databases and commercial DNA databases, and these are all searchable (the algorithm we made gets a precise result, as opposed to BLAST searching).

You can give AutoClone a goal sequence, and it will search through all DNA inventories available to you (your freezer, you lab’s freezers, or even external providers) and then generate an assembly strategy for you.

AutoClone lets you identify sources of DNA that you need for your work, simply, and from one place, and have a shared “dropbox for DNA” tool that you can use with your lab.

You are really welcome to join our beta, and invite your colleagues too. Feel free to respond to me on here, or just send me an email at edwardp@deskgen.com

You can check out a video of AutoClone at

I've moved you to the appropriate vendor subforum.  Bob.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.