Dear fellow Bioinformaticians,
Allow me to introduce a recently published software tool [Nat. Methods] that allows extremely fast and accurate processing of T-cell receptor repertoire high-throughput sequencing data.
Main features include:
1. Extraction of complementarity determining region 3 (CDR3) sequence
2. Determination of variable (V), joining (J) and diversity (D) alleles according to IMGT nomenclature
3. Providing data on insertions and deletions produced by V(D)J recombination
4. Error correction algorithm that eliminates the majority of spurious clonotypes generated by PCR and NGS errors
5. Low system requirements, runs fast on a commodity hardware
6. Well-documented open-source software written in Java
For more information please visit http://mitcr.milaboratory.com
Edited by Mikhail Shugay, 06 August 2013 - 12:22 PM.