• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

[new website] SurviveBio - AP Bio Study Center

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jake Sanet

Jake Sanet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:59 PM

Hello guys, I was a senior in high school this year taking AP Biology and was surprised to find that there wasnt any one website that had more than one studying tool so I decided to create one myself. http://www.SurviveBio.com/ is the ultimate resource for studying AP Biology. There is a collection of instructional videos, flashcards, chapter outlines, practice tests, and a question and answer section (like Yahoo Answers) to help the user study in different ways. To make the site more engaging and interactive, users can register and get points for using some of those study tools. For example, if a user answers someone else question, they get 50 points. These points can raise the user's rank and get them closer to winning medals to show off on their profiles. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Edited link so as to direct link to your site rather than a "leaving facebook" page. Bob

Edited by bob1, 01 July 2013 - 01:03 PM.

#2 bob1

bob1

Thelymitra pulchella

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,726 posts
Excellent

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:04 PM

Nice site, having got a bit beyond that sort of stuff, not all that useful for me, but still nicely laid out and good info.

#3 Jake Sanet

Jake Sanet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:43 PM

thanks, any more suggestions?

#4 pito

pito

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • 1,332 posts
Excellent

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:06 AM

thanks, any more suggestions?

I like it.

However: wouldnt it be nice to have links to more details about each subject?

Also: where does the info come from? Where are the references/books/links you used to get it?

If you don't know it, then ask it! Better to ask and look foolish to some than not ask and stay stupid.

#5 Ameya P

Ameya P

Rervm Cognoscere Cavsas

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
Excellent

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

Site not working for me. 

NEW!!!!  RotM: Interview with Prof. Kenro Kusumi on CoffeeTableScience!!!!

Image copyright: Adrian Koh SF.
Replication of this art is strictly prohibited without express permission of the artist

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.