• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo

Vote section

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Inbox

Inbox

Veteran

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
Excellent

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:10 AM

Hi Bioforum,

Could there be Vote section in Bioforum? Where certain Science related issues be voted?

I guess it would be nice to follow that section with new topics could be added to it. I remembered some of Biog post's with nice issues but its no longer active. There should be section where people could raise important issue and keep counting on it.............................. Its way to avoid vital discussion from lapsing over time, without loosing gist of topic.

#2 bioforum

bioforum

Veteran

• Super Administrators
  • 162 posts
Excellent

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:45 PM

You can include polls when starting a new topic or add polls into an existing topic. I don't know if that is what you desired.

Also, when we upgrade the forum program next time, we will have a new function which allows users to vote for the best answer chosen from all replies to a question, something similar to Yahoo answers.

#3 Inbox

Inbox

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 331 posts
Excellent

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:41 AM

Thanks. I was intended to mention Yahoo answer approach. In certain topic there could be opinion questions with 2-4 options on which user can click and have statistic/ Percent agreement of opinion for respective answers. In this way one can get to know wide opinion.

#4 bioforum

bioforum

Veteran

• Super Administrators
  • 162 posts
Excellent

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:06 AM

Now I know what you mean.

Currently, BioForum allows topic starters to create polls when they post a new topic or later add polls to a topic of their own. Moderators can add polls to any topic.

In the next upgrade, BioForum will have the "Best Answer" feature.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.