• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo

How I can find customers?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mocha

Mocha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Neutral

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:12 PM

Our company sells switching power supply and I'm new to this industry. Been five months I've tried sending develop letters for many potential companies through their public website mail but got no response. We already have stable customers but under the pressure for presenting at least one customer in six months which is close to the deadline. I'd like to know how can I do better to get the target if anyone can advise me. It is much appreciated for any of your comments.Posted Image

Thank you and best regards,

#2 pcrman

pcrman

Epigenetist

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
Excellent

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:23 AM

Who are your potential customers: companies or labs? Sending letters may not be enough to lure customers, door-to-door sales may work better.

#3 Mocha

Mocha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Neutral

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:59 PM

@pcrman
Thank you for your response.Posted Image The thing is our company doesn't do door to do, we do business with overseas customers and we don't do exhibition too. So the only resource I can use is from internet. I've uploaded our products on B2B webiste too, but don't get frequent inquiries. I'm just wondering how to find out a company's key person to contact with, since i haven't got response from companies I sent mail to their public website and I realised it's not working well. Really appreciate your time replying mePosted Image

#4 Enoch Oblitey

Enoch Oblitey

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Neutral

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:31 PM

How about using social interactive networks such as Facebook, Google,Yahoo, Linkedin, Netlog etc,etc. Good luck..

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.