• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aiken5

Aiken5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:30 AM

Hey Guys my name is Aiken.I am a new user on this forum.I visited in this forum through the chain of Google.I am living in Australia.The basic purpose of joining this community is that its topics are interesting and a huge collection for get information.And i hope that you will not worry about me and i do my best to participate positively on this forum.Can any one tell me that what is the difference between a Biology major and a medical technology major?

Edited by Aiken5, 12 February 2013 - 07:32 AM.

#2 pito

pito

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts
Excellent

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:04 AM

Hey Guys my name is Aiken.I am a new user on this forum.I visited in this forum through the chain of Google.I am living in Australia.The basic purpose of joining this community is that its topics are interesting and a huge collection for get information.And i hope that you will not worry about me and i do my best to participate positively on this forum.Can any one tell me that what is the difference between a Biology major and a medical technology major?

Depends on many things like where you are going to study it, what biology major you mean...

If you don't know it, then ask it! Better to ask and look foolish to some than not ask and stay stupid.

#3 bob1

bob1

Thelymitra pulchella

• Global Moderators
  • 5,833 posts
Excellent

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

Biology covers those things that live, medical technology will probably cover prosthetics (e.g. glass eye, but glasses could also come under this category), stents, imaging devices like NMR/MRI, CT scans, X-rays etc.

#4 Tabaluga

Tabaluga

Making glass out of shards

• Active Members
  • 408 posts
Excellent

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:22 PM

welcome to the forum ! Posted Image

Il dort. Quoique le sort fût pour lui bien étrange,
Il vivait. Il mourut quand il n'eut plus son ange;
La chose simplement d'elle-même arriva,
Comme la nuit se fait lorsque le jour s'en va.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.