• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Postdoc application

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 tray

tray

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

hi guys, no need to be sorry Posted Image I don't know the reasons why they rejected me or whether my supervisor's words were absolute truth (which normally they were not Posted Image) It is not something that takes the sleep away from me Posted Image but it would have been useful if I had asked why, which I didn't...

Anyway, I'm sure something will come up, in the meantime I'll be looking for more jobs and also enjoying my enforced holidays Posted Image

@tray: send him a polite email asking for information. no worries about hijacking the thread Posted Image

congrats toejamPosted Image ... guys, i wrote to the prof . asking him about my application...still no reply one month after i sent him all the recos...do you think the case is closedPosted Image ...what do u think...

#47 toejam

toejam

Guitar Hero

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
Good

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

hahaha, thanks guys Posted Image how's things in the true north cas?
@tray: is there any way that you can check out the lab members in that prof's group? maybe on their webpage? i applied for a postdoc at cimmyt in november. they haven't selected candidates yet, so who knows, sometimes these processes take a long time! is there any phone number where you can call them? I'd do that...

Edited by toejam, 05 April 2013 - 09:07 PM.

"When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the Earth"

#48 tray

tray

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Neutral

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:26 AM

hahaha, thanks guys Posted Image how's things in the true north cas?
@tray: is there any way that you can check out the lab members in that prof's group? maybe on their webpage? i applied for a postdoc at cimmyt in november. they haven't selected candidates yet, so who knows, sometimes these processes take a long time! is there any phone number where you can call them? I'd do that...

thx toejam for the comment...finally i have moved a little forward in this process, i believe...i finally got a reply from the prof. telling me that he was sorry to not communicate with me earlier, and thanking me for my patience!!! he told he was kinda buzy with some grants etc., and hopefully he will be conducting interviews after second week of april... wish me good luck man...yeah, u r right, sometimes these positions take a lot of ur time, and sap ur energy quite a bitPosted Image ....

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.