• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Barcoding PCR products

18 replies to this topic

#16 Tate

Tate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

wow, so many good advice, I would rather take this Oh no - your link disappeared site.

No spamming links, thanks - bob.

#17 GradMicro

GradMicro

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Neutral

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

Thanks again, but this is not the type of barcodes that are used in molecular biology...

#18 pito

pito

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:04 AM

Before amplifying the DNA of interest, we need to extract the DNA from the selective species first. This preliminary preperations are not so easy and is time consumable. But I want to inform that The FastPrep-24™ 5G Instrument is an efficiant one to extract DNA, RNA and proteins from different biological samples within 40 seconds.

Have anyone used it?

I am looking for a second opinion about this homogenizer.

you are from the company that sells it? 

You do not trust your own stuff than? A bit weird, no?

If you don't know it, then ask it! Better to ask and look foolish to some than not ask and stay stupid.

#19 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,522 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:24 AM

Before amplifying the DNA of interest, we need to extract the DNA from the selective species first. This preliminary preperations are not so easy and is time consumable. But I want to inform that The FastPrep-24™ 5G Instrument is an efficiant one to extract DNA, RNA and proteins from different biological samples within 40 seconds.

Have anyone used it?

I am looking for a second opinion about this homogenizer.

you are from the company that sells it? 

You do not trust your own stuff than? A bit weird, no?

No. I am not from that company but I heared and was informed about it. I don't know what made you understand that i am from that company. I asked if anyone used it or not. I need a second opinion to install this instrument in my lab.

Surprisingly almost all your posts have a link to the MPbio company, which surely makes it a legitimate question if you are from this company.

And well here you write the MPbio instrument is an "efficient one", and it sounds like an advert, but then you tell you haven't used it and need more input to buy it?? Really a bit weird....

One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.