• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

qRT-PCR data analysis

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sayeeys

sayeeys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:26 AM

I got the ct and 2^ddct values. I am confused as to how to calculate the fold change and p-values using Q-Gene software. Also, any guidance to create graphs or table is appreciated. I am comparing Wild type with the mutant to check the expression (gene regulation). I also want to know how to set the p-value?

#2 Trof

Trof

Brain on a stick

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts
Excellent

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

Making several topics about the same problem doesn't really help (though changing the title to something else than "Help" may sometimes substantially).
Did you tried to find a manual or read the original paper/presentation?

Our country has a serious deficiency in lighthouses. I assume the main reason is that we have no sea.

I never trust anything that can't be doubted.

'Normal' is a dryer setting. - Elizabeth Moon

#3 sayeeys

sayeeys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Neutral

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

Yes, I did. As this my first time it is a little confusing. I am trying to work on this, but any suggestions will be helpful.

P.S. The reason to post the same problem is because I was unable to change the title for my earlier post. Well, the answer is in your response itself. "(though changing the title to something else than "Help" may sometimes substantially)."

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.