• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo

Forum Upgrated & Multiple Languages Available

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bioforum

bioforum

Veteran

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 October 2003 - 10:39 PM

Dear BioForum Members,

We just updated the forum software! The new version has many improvments over the old one. Most noticeably are:

1) When you post, you can choose if you want to get email notification of replies.

2) You can choose one of the following languages as your default forum language (by default, English): Arabic, Chinese simplified, Chinest traditional, French, Germen, Russian, and Spanish. More languages are available in the future.

3) Runs faster.

How to set your default language, go to "My Controls" (listed on the top menu bar) and click language.

There are many more good things in "My Controls" for you to explore.

Cheers,

BioForum Team

#2 bextbox

bextbox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 18 August 2004 - 07:36 AM

It is a great feature!

I have download the English IPB version 2 and want to have the same feature. Would you be kind enough to show us how it can be done, Please?

It will be a great help to me as I am now struggling to change the IPB to Chinese GB code. Your way of doing it is definitely the very best.

Hope to get your assistance soon.

#3 bextbox

bextbox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 18 August 2004 - 07:41 AM

I noticed you have version 1.2version IPB and they are no longer keeping that version on site. Would you be kind enough to put a link here for both IPB and the language file and method?

Thanks.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.