Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
- - - - -

How do physicians distinguish between different types of rheumatoid arthritis

RA RheumatoidArthriti Types

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 srimadh



  • Active Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:59 AM

Dear All,

People with symmetrical joint pains and swelling are usually categorized as RA patients

But, I am interested to know what we can call a condition where people were found to be with asymmetric joint pains and swelling

but they were RF +ve. The doctors just tell that as a RA variant .... but is there any nomenclature for these variants of RA ... or are these

really the variants of RA... Please any people who are into clinical research can help me out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RA, RheumatoidArthriti, Types

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.