You have been provided with the Mouse Villin protein, mRNA and genomic DNA sequences.
The target promoter sequence is 3.5kb upstream of transcription start site
- Annotate the mRNA and gDNA sequences to show the start and stop codons (put these in red BOLD text)
- Identify the 5’ and 3’ untranslated regions (UTRs) – highlight these in pink
- Identify the transcription start site
- Highlight the 3.5kb region upstream of the transcription start site in yellow
- Identify the binding sites of the Villin F1, R1, F2 and R2 primers (underline these)
can look in the pdf i attached...