• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

just venting

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 gebirgsziege

gebirgsziege

I like fungi

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
Excellent

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:23 AM

If we would have met in person, would I still be able to tell it....? Posted Image

probably not Posted Image Posted Image

oh, I am here long enough to have seen that this seems to be the standard behaviour here - and also most people I got to know so far complain about this as well (which is somehow weired) - but the whole working atmosphere is everything but social because everything is too big and people are passing through too quickly. So often once you get to know somebodys name they are already on the move again.....however, this is tj rant and not mine and I like my new working place and group, so I do not want to create the impression that I am lost and unhappy here - I am just annoyed if people are not able to show "common social behaviour" like saying hello.

And maybe you are right - that those people are just a mirror of London - although my neighbours all (also the shopkeepers along the street - whom I would not expect to remember me from passing by) say hello when we meet.......but probably this is the green ugly me, and they are just more daring Posted Image
A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. (Oscar Wilde)

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.