• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

help-Chip antibody p65 ,NFKB mouse

CHIP P65 NFKB

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 呼啦啦

呼啦啦

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Neutral

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:04 AM

Hi everyone,

Is anybody doing or did ChIP for p65(NFKB)?

I am going to do it, but I do not know which antibody is the best, I do not want to try many times, because the guy(he is doing some other TF) in my campus told me that the antibody is the key for CHIP, i'd better ask somebody who is doing this and tell me which specific antibody they use. if anybody has any information, please tell me, THX!

#2 呼啦啦

呼啦啦

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Neutral

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:41 AM

Posted Image nobody reply~~~

#3 chabraha

chabraha

Veteran

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
Neutral

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:22 AM

Here's some starting places to look............
http://www.abcam.com...ade-ab7970.html
http://www.millipore...e/item/17-10060
Treasure Chest Wizardry

#4 KPDE

KPDE

Veteran

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Neutral

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

Look here:

Biotechniques. 2005 Nov;39(5):715-25.Two-step cross-linking method for identification of NF-kappaB gene network by chromatin immunoprecipitation. Nowak DE, Tian B, Brasier AR

The antibodies they use are still available at Santa Cruz. Their crosslinking conditions might be helpful to you as well, though you'll have to determine that empiracly.

#5 呼啦啦

呼啦啦

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Neutral

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:19 AM

Thanks~ Both of you! Posted Image

I heard that Santa and Abcam's antibody is not good.... Also Somebody told me that it is better I ask soembody who is doing Chip now and recommend the antibody which she(he) is using and works well now..... since antibody is unstable even from one company,,, that is why I did not just check the paper on line or just check the company website....

maybe if I could not get information here any more, I would try Millipore antibody...anybody has suggestions?Posted Image

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.