• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

where's the passion now?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 anoo

anoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Neutral

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:16 AM

I think its gone..what to do when ur mind is saturated with frustration...working with bioinformatic..started passionately but now..............:(Posted Image Posted Image

#2 gebirgsziege

gebirgsziege

I like fungi

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
Excellent

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:34 AM

ask yourself why is it gone - is it just a mood, the team you work in, your boss, the environment......or is it that you expected something else?
A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. (Oscar Wilde)

#3 anoo

anoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 December 2011 - 04:15 AM

got it..i think its mood and expectation.... lets see! feeling somewhat better know ...thanks for concernPosted Image

#4 toejam

toejam

Guitar Hero

• Active Members
  • 159 posts
Good

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:25 PM

you should look at this:

"When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the Earth"

#5 lab rat

lab rat

Why does a science forum not have pictures of mice and rats?

• Active Members
  • 245 posts
Neutral

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:18 PM

Frustration is weakness leaving the mind, like pain is weakness leaving the body. Persevere! The passion returns, if it was genuine.

I am just joking. When I get frustrated, I hug a pet and go for a long walk while listening to some sort of rock music with a heavy bass line. Viciously rearranging my environment helps, too.

Edited by lab rat, 14 December 2011 - 10:19 PM.

42..."An immutable fixed-precision number of unlimited magnitude." <a href="http://en.wikipedia....amming_language)" target="_blank">http://en.wikipedia....amming_language)</a>, accessed 25June2009.

#6 anoo

anoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Neutral

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:22 AM

thanks toejam! its really speaking..:)

i think the difference b/w actual n expected content is a main source of frustration sometimes..especially in research....and yup actual content may above or below the straight line depending upon drinking ....these Hows and Whys are everywhere pouring into my mind like one is pouring water with a glass into a water body...too much curiosity sometime confuses what to do with it... :)

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.