• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Help with Surface Plasmon Resonance analysis software

SPR surface plasmon resonance

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Chris Szeto

Chris Szeto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:30 AM

I've been analysing my data using Biacore T100 biaevaluation software. Might be an old version installed in the lab's PC (v 1.1.1?) and I can't seem to be able to align the injection points across different flow cells, making my sensorgrams contain strange dips and spikes which affects the fit curves for kinetic values.

I've done a search and have come across scrubber 2, which has a tonne of useful tools to fix up your data including realigning injection points and also allows the subtraction of blank injections. The demo allows you to do all of this, but doesn't put out any values (it's a demo after all). There's also no price stated for registration.

Just wanted to ask (before I decide to ask my supervisor to purchase a license) if anyone has come across any good open-source/free-to-use SPR analysis software, or if these things are available for updated versions of Biacore's biaevaluation software?

This is the scrubbed version:

scrubbed.png

This is Biacore's Biaevaluation v1.1.1

Biaevalve.png

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.