• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

problem in pcr

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 najva

najva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:26 AM

I did my pcr and it had very dood bands but suddenly now It dosent have bands. I dont know what thing changed? Please help . Very thanks.

#2 Adrian K

Adrian K

Legendary Graduate Beggar

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:46 PM

primers degraded? template degraded? uncalibrated thermalcycler?
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting the lion not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.

..."best of our knowledge, as far as we know this had never been reported before, though I can't possible read all the published journals on earth, but by perform thorough search in google, the keywords did not match any documents"...

"what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"---Goddess Casandra reminds me to be strong

"It's all just DNA. Do it."---phage434

#3 sciencelover

sciencelover

• Watched members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 July 2011 - 07:23 PM

Are you using good quality [url="[url]http://www.alkaliscientific.com/en/filter-pipette-tips/637-a-barrier-tips.html"]filter[/url] tips[/url] when loading your samples? I found a lot of contamination issues were simply from the plastics I was using. Try the A+ Barrier Tips from Alkali Scientific... they are relativiely inexpensive and they work great.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.