• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

PHD Movie Trailer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Adrian K

Adrian K

Legendary Graduate Beggar

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
Excellent

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:29 AM

Let's share how you think....
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting the lion not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.

..."best of our knowledge, as far as we know this had never been reported before, though I can't possible read all the published journals on earth, but by perform thorough search in google, the keywords did not match any documents"...

"what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"---Goddess Casandra reminds me to be strong

"It's all just DNA. Do it."---phage434

#2 mdfenko

mdfenko

an elder

• Active Members
  • 2,704 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:21 AM

i'd like to see the actual movie. i hope it comes available to view other than at a university.
talent does what it can
genius does what it must
i do what i get paid to do

#3 toejam

toejam

Guitar Hero

• Active Members
  • 159 posts
Good

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:10 AM

nice! thanks Adrian :)
"When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the Earth"

#4 Adrian K

Adrian K

Legendary Graduate Beggar

• Global Moderators
  • 707 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:46 AM

Hi TJ, I wish it will shows on cinema... I will bring my GF, parents and family members to the show so that they know more about postgraduate lifestyle.
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting the lion not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.

..."best of our knowledge, as far as we know this had never been reported before, though I can't possible read all the published journals on earth, but by perform thorough search in google, the keywords did not match any documents"...

"what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"---Goddess Casandra reminds me to be strong

"It's all just DNA. Do it."---phage434

#5 Madoc Fran

Madoc Fran

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:10 AM

What do you call a 'chit-chat' lizard in English? That's the Indonesian slang name for a common little lizard.
iPhone

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.