- Should I use the highest concentration of ammonium sulfate gradually in one step to precipitate all proteins or it may has adverse effect on low soluble bigger proteins activity?
- Regarding to save protein activity, which one is preferred? adding solid A. S. or saturated solution.
- Whether solid ammonium sulfate denature proteins or not?
- Is this method able to precipitate small peptides like cyclic dipeptides?
- Is it able to precipitate lipo-peptides and peptidoglycans too?
Edited by Hadi, 27 May 2011 - 12:18 AM.