• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo

Paper request forum

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pito

pito

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,337 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 April 2011 - 06:09 AM

Hallo,

I was wondering if its possible to change how the request forum works.

Wouldnt it be nice that after a request is solved that this topic gets placed in a new subforum (eg: solved) ?
So with this new subforum only the not solved ones will be in the request subforum.
This would make it a lot easier for those that dont check the request forum often. Some members have acces to certain papers but sometimes those members dont check the request forum that often and because of this its possible that papers they can get are "lost" in all the requests that did get solved.

I have noticed that sometimes I can get papers from older requests, but in order to check this I have to click trough many pages before getting to requests that are still not solved (and a bit older)

So I wonder if it is possible to keep the "solved" request away from the "not solved" ones.

I am not sure if it is possible to simply add a new subforum at all and how it can be managed that solved topics are moved to that new subforum.
(I suppose you need a moderator for that?)

If you don't know it, then ask it! Better to ask and look foolish to some than not ask and stay stupid.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.