• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

TBARS and FRAP methods

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dodir_svile

dodir_svile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:46 AM

Hi!
I'm trying to do a research using TBARS (ThioBarbituric Acid Reactive Substances) and FRAP (Ferric reducing ability of plasma). I'm having some problems with protocols, so I'm wondering if there's anyone with more experience with one of these methods, who could answer a few questions I have.

#2 metaltemujin

metaltemujin

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Neutral

Posted 24 April 2011 - 05:15 AM

FRAP is relatively easier to find, using google scholar. I dont know about TBARS (that must be too).

Search related terms and you'll get many protocols... compare and check which is simpler and possible in your lab and try that one.

It's not exactly rocket science, unless I am mistaken, in which case you are asking for something else, specific.
Splice is the scariest Bio-tech based movie ever. People, don't be like the character in it.

"Don't mate with your creations at least, nature has provided you with plenty of options"

My most used quote: "You are annoying..."
My most used scientific quote: "This is annoyingannoyingannoyingannoyingannoyingannoying.....

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.