• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

insoluble fusion protein

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 soymilk14

soymilk14

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
Neutral

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:29 PM

HI everybody. i just want to ask for some tips and advise on how i can make my fusion protein more soluble. I used Thioredoxin fusion tag and transformed it to bl21 and did induction of 0.5mM IPTG for 5 hours at 26 degrees. i am aware that lowering the temperature may increase protein solubility. are there any tips you can further suggest? thank you?

#2 protolder

protolder

Veteran

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
Neutral

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:21 PM

HI everybody. i just want to ask for some tips and advise on how i can make my fusion protein more soluble. I used Thioredoxin fusion tag and transformed it to bl21 and did induction of 0.5mM IPTG for 5 hours at 26 degrees. i am aware that lowering the temperature may increase protein solubility. are there any tips you can further suggest? thank you?

Hola, Origami rosettagami strains could improve the folding, lac+ strains could give you a constituive expression and low temperature grow could help you, but sometimes it doesn´t run. Buena suerte

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.