• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Signaling Molecules Effect in Cells Phenotype

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 margyn87

margyn87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Neutral

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:08 PM

Hi all,

I am newbie here. Currently I am a graduate student in Singapore and I am dealing with hESC (H1) and its differentiation towards trophoblast lineage. I am having a trouble in my experiment and I would be very grateful if anyone of you could give some suggestion. :)

Currently, I am testing several signaling molecules (e.g. growth factor, cytokines, etc) to the trophoblast-like cells. after several attempts, the treated (the one that I add certain molecule) seemed no differences with the untreated one (the one that I add nothing but plain media). I have no idea what's happening.

I wonder if you have any suggestion like the appropriate common concentration for signaling molecules and maybe the dilution range (3 kinds of concentration)? Or maybe there is a problem with the respective molecule's receptor existence that I need to validate with western blot?

Thank you so much for your help and If there is anyone of you dealing with hESC differentiation especially trophoblast lineage or trophoblast cell lines, I would be very grateful if we could share an idea. :).
Please do not hesitate to drop a comment or message. :)

I am waiting for your favorable reply. :)

Best Regards... :)

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.