• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Are you wearing a lab coat?

• Please log in to reply
497 replies to this topic

#76 Maddie

Maddie

Veteran

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
Neutral

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:40 AM

Why should guys listen to girls? We know for a fact that 90% of what girls say or ask is either crap or you cant answer it correcly.. If a guy answers yes she is angry, if you say no to the same question, the girl is also angry.
If a girl says no, she means yes ... etc.... and then the girls tell us to hear or read between the rules.. I mean.. can it get any harder... Our brain works very practical, direct, it doenst use 65 connections and 87 detours to get to what we mean or want in contrary to yours :lol:

Oh you're right pito. We should remember that you guys have only 65 connections. Gosh, we always forget. :P

PS2. Maddie was more accurate by saying "paying attention" that could mean both: reading or listening ,damnit, she is too smart to make a mistake I can use to "pinch" her:P

Oh mon petit cheri B) and he says he doesn't know how to talk to girls :D
Theory is when we know everything and nothing is working. Practice is when everything is working and nobody knows why. Here, we combine theory and practice. Nothing is working and nobody knows why.

A. Einstein

#77 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:02 AM

Why should guys listen to girls? We know for a fact that 90% of what girls say or ask is either crap or you cant answer it correcly.. If a guy answers yes she is angry, if you say no to the same question, the girl is also angry.
If a girl says no, she means yes ... etc.... and then the girls tell us to hear or read between the rules.. I mean.. can it get any harder... Our brain works very practical, direct, it doenst use 65 connections and 87 detours to get to what we mean or want in contrary to yours :lol:

Oh you're right pito. We should remember that you guys have only 65 connections. Gosh, we always forget. :P

PS2. Maddie was more accurate by saying "paying attention" that could mean both: reading or listening ,damnit, she is too smart to make a mistake I can use to "pinch" her:P

:lol:...oh yeah...he's on the roll....did you count how many emoticons punctuated his sentences? And he can "pinch"....

you're lucky, pito.....I'm in a very good mood cos it's Friday or else, there would be a "pinching" contest....and there would be countless detours...:D

Edited by casandra, 11 February 2011 - 06:09 AM.

"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#78 pito

pito

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • 1,328 posts
Excellent

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:20 AM

:lol:...oh yeah...he's on the roll....did you count how many emoticons punctuated his sentences? And he can "pinch"....

you're lucky, pito.....I'm in a very good mood cos it's Friday or else, there would be a "pinching" contest....and there would be countless detours...:D

Eum I dont know what pinching means to you? You have the "actual act" of pinching.. But we also use that word as a more "mentally" thing.. Like giving a "tease" .. hard the explain.. its kinda the same when you say something to someone, to fool or give some sort of sarcastic, funny remark...

And a pinching contest... eum, I can imagine that.. you running behind some poor guy trying to pinch him and he running like hell, trying to escape from that strange lady... It reminds me of those young kids that always run away when their grandmother wants to squeeze them in the cheek or kiss them..

Edited by pito, 11 February 2011 - 06:22 AM.

If you don't know it, then ask it! Better to ask and look foolish to some than not ask and stay stupid.

#79 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:40 AM

Eum I dont know what pinching means to you? You have the "actual act" of pinching.. But we also use that word as a more "mentally" thing.. Like giving a "tease" .. hard the explain.. its kinda the same when you say something to someone, to fool or give some sort of sarcastic, funny remark...

And a pinching contest... eum, I can imagine that.. you running behind some poor guy trying to pinch him and he running like hell, trying to escape from that strange lady... It reminds me of those young kids that always run away when their grandmother wants to squeeze them in the cheek or kiss them..

Oh I get what you meant by "pinching" though we normally use "poking" instead and the strange lady better be waving a butcher knife as she chases the poor mysogynyst dude...and let me go over your other post again...I've to analyse to death your words (and smileys) one by one....:D

#80 pito

pito

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • 1,328 posts
Excellent

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:40 AM

Yes, you should. Its allready hard enough for us to remember a girls birthday, so for sure girls should remember we arent as complicated as they are.
They should realise its not our fault we forget, its theirs because they do remember! AH!

Its like the stupid one and the smart one: the smart one isnt smarter the the stupid one.. its the other way around: the smart ones just knows too much stupid crap he doenst need to know and that is what makes it (him) stupid and the stupid one is actually smart since he doenst bother to remember al those stupid things that the smart one (who is in fact dumb) knows. And if this is too complicated to understand you are simply too stupid, oh wait, or maybe too smart.... oh well, whatever, I dont care B)

If you don't know it, then ask it! Better to ask and look foolish to some than not ask and stay stupid.

#81 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • 5,525 posts
Excellent

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:44 AM

yep, complicated train of thoughts as if a woman would have written it... ;)
One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#82 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:52 AM

ppfftt...:wacko:...dr H...don't encourage him more ...if you guys can't tease out our complicated web of thoughts then you're not worth having complicated thoughts (and feelings) about...yup, analyse that... shallowly i.e.....:D....

#83 pito

pito

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • 1,328 posts
Excellent

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:07 AM

Yeah, I really wanted to say: Its not that I am studip, you are just too smart...
But would have they (girls) have understood that?

#84 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:32 AM

Yeah, I really wanted to say: Its not that I am studip, you are just too smart...

But who are you trying to convince here...the girl or yourself or dr H? about being too smart or too stupid, I mean....you're becoming even more complicated than me...:)

Edited by casandra, 11 February 2011 - 07:32 AM.

#85 pito

pito

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • 1,328 posts
Excellent

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:22 AM

But who are you trying to convince here...the girl or yourself or dr H? about being too smart or too stupid, I mean....you're becoming even more complicated than me...:)

I think its best I simply state that I am too stupid to even know what we are talking about now, before I cant understand it anymore (if I even still understand it now).
See, this is what happens when girls start discussions that are way too complicated and unnecessary

Edited by pito, 11 February 2011 - 08:33 AM.

#86 Maddie

Maddie

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 289 posts
Neutral

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:09 AM

OMG, Cassandra is all alone, surrounded by Evil :ph34r:

Here I coooooome, take my hand, I'll lift you out of this insanity :D

Vive les femmes!
Theory is when we know everything and nothing is working. Practice is when everything is working and nobody knows why. Here, we combine theory and practice. Nothing is working and nobody knows why.

A. Einstein

#87 pito

pito

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • 1,328 posts
Excellent

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:39 AM

Vive les femmes!

Are you sure? Maybe she did not wash her hands.. (inside joke..)

#88 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:25 AM

Vive les femmes!

But at least I know where my hands had been :wacko:...and who started all of these anyways? Maddie only said that you didn't pay attention to what she said that I said that you're a free spirit who said that he likes to pinch and be chased down by a strange lady with a cleaver...and then who started posting litanies about confusion and getting lost and guys being too stupidly smart and girls being angry? Not me... <_< ...pito, have you been drinking again (another inside joke) :lol:...

Vive les femmes!

#89 pito

pito

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • 1,328 posts
Excellent

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:06 AM

Vive les femmes!

But at least I know where my hands had been :wacko:...and who started all of these anyways? Maddie only said that you didn't pay attention to what she said that I said that you're a free spirit who said that he likes to pinch and be chased down by a strange lady with a cleaver...and then who started posting litanies about confusion and getting lost and guys being too stupidly smart and girls being angry? Not me... <_< ...pito, have you been drinking again (another inside joke) :lol:...

Vive les femmes!

Yes!
I just drank a nice cup of tea!

And yes, you know where your hands have been... but she/we dont.....

Edited by pito, 11 February 2011 - 11:08 AM.

#90 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:45 AM

Vive les femmes!

Vive les femmes!

Yes!
I just drank a nice cup of tea!

And yes, you know where your hands have been... but she/we dont.....

well, I can tell you...it's nothing/nowhere complicated.....and hopefully clean....:P....I wonder what you'd write if you were really drinking....:lol:...

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.