• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Are you wearing a lab coat?

• Please log in to reply
497 replies to this topic

#496 pito

pito

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
Excellent

Posted 10 May 2011 - 01:58 PM

:wacko:...I prefer rocks which sparkle not those to bash your head with...besides, you didn't post a complete picture of your rock garden so everyone would recognise it's yours: :lol:...those eyes are kinda scary...

It wouldnt matter if I posted a picture of my entire rock garden... nobody would recognise it... since nobody is ever invited to come and watch it...
:lol:

If you don't know it, then ask it! Better to ask and look foolish to some than not ask and stay stupid.

#497 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:34 PM

:wacko:...I prefer rocks which sparkle not those to bash your head with...besides, you didn't post a complete picture of your rock garden so everyone would recognise it's yours: :lol:...those eyes are kinda scary...

It wouldnt matter if I posted a picture of my entire rock garden... nobody would recognise it... since nobody is ever invited to come and watch it...

ppffttt...you really have a rock garden? And why would anybody want to watch it? Can it do tricks..like re-arrange itself? Or hold a rock concert? :)...Didn't you say before that people are afraid of your pet bugs so it's no wonder nobody visits?

Edited by casandra, 10 May 2011 - 07:34 PM.

"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#498 pito

pito

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • 1,332 posts
Excellent

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:04 AM

ppffttt...you really have a rock garden? And why would anybody want to watch it? Can it do tricks..like re-arrange itself? Or hold a rock concert? :)...Didn't you say before that people are afraid of your pet bugs so it's no wonder nobody visits?

Well sure I have a rock garden.... and yes, it can do tricks....
I sometimes say: SIT , and yeah, they sit still then!

yeah, people are afraid too

If you don't know it, then ask it! Better to ask and look foolish to some than not ask and stay stupid.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.