Google allows you to add RSS feed to your iGoogle page, which provides a great way of keeping yourself updated with new topics posted on BioForum. It is very simple to set it up.
- Click the icon in the up right hand corner of every forum page
- In the drop-down list, click the subforum you'd like to subscribe to or click "BioForum" to subscribe to all BioForum content
- On the next page, In FireFox or IE, choose "subscribe to this feed using Google" -> then click "Add to Google homepage". You are done.
- If your browser does not provide the option for subscription, just copy the URL after you click the feed name (the URL should look like this
- On your iGoogle page, click "Add stuff", on the left side of the page, click "Add feed or gadget", then paste the URL in the text box.
- Go to your iGoogle page, drag the newly added content box to wherever you want and choose how many items you want to display.