• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

integration of new research group with different method

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jasmina

jasmina

Veteran

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
Neutral

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:08 PM

hi all,
i joined a lab in order to work on new projet for my PhD training. the frustration i felt in this group, there is no particular project for me, but a group project in which all participate by his expertise. i feel really bored and wasting time.
im interested in molecular biology and some interesting studies such as work on mechanisms of action of molecule..., something really motivating and exciting for me as young researcher. but, in this group, im supposed to do simple things that do not need a someone to teach me. since, i changed my project of 1st year of PhD after hard work, so, people dont want to take any risk anymore!! but for me, im always motivated and ambitious and i feel myself working on interesting things.
anyway, with this group, im supposed to do some behavior study on animal model used in the lab which is not lab of behavior!!,i feel really the time running and wasting it without any interesting thing.
so, i participate to some experiments but without any internal motivation so, i dont know until when i could support this!
i dont know how to react, what to do...in the same time, i dont want to change the PhD or the lab, but just work on what motivate me for my career.
please advices..
thanks

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.