Our lab is recently having some problems with a contaminant we got from a communal water bath (lesson learned...). We do not want to throw the culture away if it can be saved, as this was a hard-won line and the contaminants don't seem to be affecting my cells. The contamination has been...weird. In trying to figure out exactly what was going on, I did many internet searches, and I found this post from "biocell" on the forum archives, which is identical to the problem in our lab: http://www.protocol-...osts/24162.html
Some people responded to the post, but biocell never posted a resolution to the problem. Therefore, I'm trying to hunt this person down to see what happened, if the problem was solvable, etc.
Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Looking for "biocell" from the forum archives.
1 reply to this topic