• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

looking for a big descriptive article about barbastella barbastellus bat reprodu

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zaichik

zaichik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:14 AM

i am looking for a big descriptive article about barbastella barbastellus bat reproduction. barbastella barbastellus bat in general

i was looking in goole for ever and it gave only a few non descriptive sentences about the their reproduction

where could i find a big descriptive article about barbastella barbastellus bat reproduction?

#2 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,506 posts
Excellent

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:41 AM

Here
and some literature:
Schober, W. & Grimmberger, E. A (1989) Guide to Bats of Britain and Europe. The Hamlyn Publishing Group, London.

Altringham, J.D., 1996. Bats. Biology and Behaviour. Oxford University Press.

Steinhauser, D., Burger, F., Hoffmeister, U., Matez, G., Teige, T., Steinhauser, P., Wolz, I., 2002. Untersuchungen zur Ökologie der Mopsfledermaus, Barbastella barbastellus (Schreber, 1774), und der Bechsteinfledermaus, Myotis bechsteinii (Kuhl, 1817) im Süden des Landes Brandenburg. Schriftenr. Landschaftspflege. Naturschutz 71, 81–98.
The last is in german ("Investigations on the ecology of Barbastella barbastellus and Myotis bechsteinii in the south of the state Brandenburg").
Generally you won't find big research papers about this topic, or only a few with general information. Better stick to books, reviews or theses about this.

Edited by hobglobin, 21 November 2010 - 09:17 AM.

One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.