• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Xperimental Innovations

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BIOmotion

BIOmotion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Neutral

Posted 21 October 2010 - 06:56 PM

Hi my name is Steven and I am a leader of Xperimental Innovations which is a site for dodge neon enthusiasts that do different things to their cars to make them better.

I am the leader of BIOmotion (name currently in the process of being changed for patent purposes) and I try to find ways to integrate biology into cars. Most all of the members of the forums are automechanics and I am the only "biologist" over there (I am a biology major) so I am on the lookout for Biology majors, Biologists or even students of Biology to help me with my project.

This whole thing started with my idea of Tire Regeneration and I kind of went from there. I am working on a few different projects currently including a fungal windshield washer fluid.

If you are interested please visit XIneons.com for more information. My username is 01NeonSe over there. If you register, my area is under project logs-BIOmotion.

Hope to see you there :)

Steven

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.