• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

The Scientist - free subscription

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 96well

96well

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts
Neutral

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:38 AM

Hi, for those interested, I would like to share this info: I found this site which offers free subscriptions to The Scientist (the print monthly magazine of the Faculty of 1000, usually charged $49/year). Other print magazines (Nature Methods, Lab Animal, Lab Manager) are also offered for free in the catalog. Some offers are open for limited period of time during the year, so it is worth to come back later. At the moment I successfully got complimentary subscriptions to Nature Methods and Biotechniques. Here the link: http://reportergene.tradepub.com
Nature magazine. Do you qualify for a free subscription?

#2 Curtis

Curtis

Metaller Scientist

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts
Excellent

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:28 AM

what a long subscription form

#3 Adrian K

Adrian K

Legendary Graduate Beggar

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
Excellent

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:33 AM

OMG, it was never for asian countries...
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting the lion not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.

..."best of our knowledge, as far as we know this had never been reported before, though I can't possible read all the published journals on earth, but by perform thorough search in google, the keywords did not match any documents"...

"what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"---Goddess Casandra reminds me to be strong

"It's all just DNA. Do it."---phage434

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.