• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Conjugated microspheres dilution question

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 GP29

GP29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:09 AM

Hello

I am PhD student of Tokyo University working with Mucosal immunity ( vaccine strategies, precisely speaking). A Couple weeks ago I have obtained streptavidin conjugated microspheres (Fluoresbrite Yellow Green, polysciences) in order to conjugate with my biotinylated mAb for orally delivering them.

My problem is, at data sheet, there is no clear information ( at least for me) about dilution of microspheres. They just say the particle concentration is 1.25% and you must resuspend it (after wash) at ( at least) 5x 10'8 particles/ ml concentration.

I am wondering if somebody here have used this particle before, if so, Do you have any idea how can I dilute ( define the right dilution) this particle at 5x10'8 or 10'12 concentration using only the information provided for them ( particle concentration : 1.25% )?

I already e-mailed the company, but 2 weeks have passed and I had no answer.

Please, I know maybe my question looks like so naive question, but if you have used this product before, we will help me a lot providing me that information.

Thank you in advance

GP29

PS.: Here is the product data sheet: http://www.polyscien...9ff/TDS 616.pdf

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.