• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo

Forum upgraded to the newest version

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 HomeBrew

HomeBrew

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts
Good

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:09 PM

I have one more remark: if you click on a link (eg. in the paper request forum) that link opens in the browser you are looking in stead of opening a new webpage...

Hold the Ctrl key down when you click (in Windows).

#17 bob1

bob1

Thelymitra pulchella

• Global Moderators
  • 5,826 posts
Excellent

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:03 PM

Or the apple key on Macs. Or right click on links and open in new tab or window, or just use the back button.

#18 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 03 August 2010 - 04:56 AM

i looked into "manage attachments" and its all empty..hmmm...do i need to do something else?? :unsure:

Attachments in my previous messages are also missing (attached papers)
Simple living, highnot thinking

#19 BioBM

BioBM

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Neutral

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:35 AM

Anyone have any ideas as to why I am unable to edit my profile? When I click the "edit my profile button" I get an error message that reads: "[#1026] You are not permitted to modify all or some of your profile information."

Is this just because I'm new here? Is there a post minimum before you can edit your profile?

Thanks,
-Carlton
Posted Image
BioBM™ Consulting - www.biobm.com - twitter: @BioBM

#20 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:03 PM

Anyone have any ideas as to why I am unable to edit my profile? When I click the "edit my profile button" I get an error message that reads: "[#1026] You are not permitted to modify all or some of your profile information."

Is this just because I'm new here? Is there a post minimum before you can edit your profile?

Thanks,
-Carlton

Hi BioBM,

Welcome to Bioforum, the greatest science forum in the entire forum universe...:) and you're right..... you need to be an active member before you can edit your profile so you better start posting. And I'm guessing that the minimum count is classified info so it won't be so easy for the spammers and other crooks....

anyone
"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#21 BioBM

BioBM

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Neutral

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:13 PM

Thanks, Casandra. Note taken. I'll take a look around and see where I can contribute.

Thanks again!
-Carlton
Posted Image
BioBM™ Consulting - www.biobm.com - twitter: @BioBM

#22 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:25 PM

Thanks, Casandra. Note taken. I'll take a look around and see where I can contribute.

Thanks again!
-Carlton

You're welcome, Carlton. May I suggest an itinerary.......you can start off by introducing yourself (in chitchat) and then just dive into the Bioinformatics and Biostatistics Subforum..the toughest forum here :P.....and for some R&R (rest and relaxation or rant and rave) you can visit us way down the page- the online community.....happy posting....
"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.