• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Chasmology

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,531 posts
Excellent

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:37 AM

Have a look on this abstract: The hidden sexuality of the yawn and the future of chasmology. Front. Neurol. Neurosci. 2010;28:55-62.

Chasmology is a field of research I unfortunately missed :) .
One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#2 Adrian K

Adrian K

Legendary Graduate Beggar

• Global Moderators
  • 708 posts
Excellent

Posted 04 July 2010 - 08:59 AM

WOW...got that paper? I can't access to the full version of it...

BTW, I yawn most of the time in conferences of lectures... what does this indicates? LOL...
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting the lion not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.

..."best of our knowledge, as far as we know this had never been reported before, though I can't possible read all the published journals on earth, but by perform thorough search in google, the keywords did not match any documents"...

"what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"---Goddess Casandra reminds me to be strong

"It's all just DNA. Do it."---phage434

#3 gebirgsziege

gebirgsziege

I like fungi

• Active Members
  • 392 posts
Excellent

Posted 04 July 2010 - 11:28 PM

Looking forward for the first world congress of Chasmology.....I certainly know some speakers who will stimulate interesting field studies :D
A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. (Oscar Wilde)

#4 lab rat

lab rat

Why does a science forum not have pictures of mice and rats?

• Active Members
  • 245 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:56 PM

Can you imagine the reaction from HR? How would you differentiate boredom/lack of sleep from sexual harassment?
42..."An immutable fixed-precision number of unlimited magnitude." <a href="http://en.wikipedia....amming_language)" target="_blank">http://en.wikipedia....amming_language)</a>, accessed 25June2009.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.