• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo

Travel grant for research visit

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PhD

PhD

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts
Neutral

Posted 25 May 2010 - 06:41 AM

Dear all

Im not sure if im in the right section but here goes: Do u know of any travel grants offered in europe for PhD students to go to other labs for a couple of months to learn a technique or so? I know of the Journal of cell science and EMBO but surely there must be more opportunities out there.

Thank you!! B)

#2 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 May 2010 - 07:15 AM

Dear all

Im not sure if im in the right section but here goes: Do u know of any travel grants offered in europe for PhD students to go to other labs for a couple of months to learn a technique or so? I know of the Journal of cell science and EMBO but surely there must be more opportunities out there.

Thank you!! B)

Maybe here...your University should have a office to answer and help in such questions

One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

That is....if she posts at all.

#3 Maddie

Maddie

Veteran

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
Neutral

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:12 AM

I also only know Marie-Curie for Europe but if you want to go to the US you can try fullbright
http://www.iie.org/fulbright/
Theory is when we know everything and nothing is working. Practice is when everything is working and nobody knows why. Here, we combine theory and practice. Nothing is working and nobody knows why.

A. Einstein

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.